America Most Wanted Gets New Home

Standard

Picture BY AMW

It was announced earlier this year that ‘America Most Wanted’ how be losing it Saturday time slot on Fox after several years. It was expected that crime stopper show would be seen four times a year instead of every Saturday, but it appears that the Tv god had other plans.

The mastermind behind the show John Walsh, who started the movement after his child was kidnapped and viciously murdered said in a statment today that

“I’ve always believed there was something very special about America’s Most Wanted and that there should be a home for it on television, and I couldn’t be happier to now be able bring it back on Lifetime,” said Walsh in a statement. “We’ve often been called the court of last resort…now we are back in the game and ready to saddle up for another season to get justice for victims and put dangerous criminals behind bars.”

No word yet on when the network will begin airing new episodes of the cult classic.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s